Celebrities That Frequently Visited by a Ghost

Posted by Riken Afandi on Saturday, November 5, 2011


Apparently ghosts are also interested in celebrities. They carefully selecting celebrities who approached. The following celebrities who are often approached by a ghost. 

1. Michelle Williams
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID15221/images/michelle_williams.jpg
Michelle had a harrowing experience with a ghost. He had several times visited the deceased ex-fiance, who died, Heath Ledger. Visited late film star Michelle Batman The Dark Night, three months after his death. actress who has a son from Heath hereby named Matilda, woke up at 3:00 in the morning and see themselves moving furniture in his room. Soon after, he saw a shadow like Heath. At the second visit late Heath, Michelle apologize to him because he could not follow the treatment of Matilda to adults. 

2. Matthew McConaughey
http://www.aristoi.org/albums/MatthewMcConaughey/matthew_mcconaughey_050_img.jpg
Matthew is disturbed ghost when moving house. He developed a tent in front of room on the floor above, then sleep with her ​​dog. "That's the first time I saw Madame Blue. I hear the bass, moving timber, the coyote sound. So, I was out of the tent with my dog. But then I was stark naked. I did not find anything. I think we could abide because he saw me naked, "said Matthew. 

3. Lady Gaga
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Na029W9HxYU/THzXg1lkUZI/AAAAAAAAADw/4qIim8CYC6U/s1600/lady-gaga.jpg
Gaga is known as 'ghost hunters'. Of course, this nyentrik singer not the real meaning of ghost hunting. He completed a series of tools to get rid of ghosts that are not closely himself. Gaga told one aide, the tool includes a readers electro-magnetic field. Ajudannya said, the teeth must be strong because they took it on the road. They should do the ritual cleansing of the ghost in every place where Gaga will Manggung. 

4. Lisa Rinna
http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Lisa-Rinna_1.jpg
Lisa is involved the making of episode on the show Celebrity Ghost Stories Biography Channel. There, he story about a haunted house. When his first daughter was 6 weeks, she's always laughing and looks like staring at something that is not visible. Similarly, the second child, Emilia. When Emilia was a baby, Lisa heard laughing alone. Lisa went into the baby's room and saw a foreign woman standing near the crib. 

5. Ke $ ha
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Ke_ha_941411a.jpg
Tik Tok's song Ke $ ha appears story about the events hidden in the house.Having so many fear, Ke $ ha is often persuade his friends that want to spend the night at his house. "I always try to convince my friends to spend the night at my house. The reason, I will not be disturbed if there hantui my friends. Once I woke up one morning surrounded by all my boyfriend. I woke up feeling like P. Diddy!, "he said.

6. Shayne Lamas Shayne story, never woke up one night and found that someone was writing on the wall of his house. Then in the future, the mirror in his room suddenly breaks for no reason. 

7. Keanu Reeves Keanu never felt experiences with ghosts as a child. At that time, he lived in New Jersey. One night, Keanu saw his shirt, without arms and legs flying toward his room, then disappear just like that. "The view is not only my appearance, pengasuhku also. He did not lose Syoknya me. After that, I could not sleep until the morning. And shadow continued menghantuiku the next night, "said Keanu. 

8. Anna Nicole Smith'sexperience with the specter of Anna suffered a bit different from the others. Artists who have died on February 8, 2007 when his life was told, digauli ghost. "Ghost crawl up into my legs and have sex with me in an old apartment in Texas. Before, I thought it was my girlfriend. But when I wake up, it appears not . At that time, I see it as the soul. I panicked. But he never hurt me. He just gave me some incredible sexual experience, "tuturnya. 

9. Taylor Momsen Taylor's story, his mother grew up in Devil's Lake, ND. Next to her neighbor died. Neighborhood was prosperous and the goods should be included in the museum. "I go ghost hunting. I take pictures and talk to all things. And there are actually two pictures that I take, one hand on the typewriter and the rest of his body is in a window," bebernya. 

10. Maksim Chmerkovskiy Maksim said, "There are hotels in North Carolina is a ghost of a women's rooms are occupied. In life, her husband's affair so that they are committing suicide by jumping out the window. I stayed in the room next door. I heard a lot of noise from the room. When I called the server room, they told that I would cool off. They said, was a ghost. I live to change my room ".

{ 0 Comment... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...